BioJustice: a place where you express your thoughts on how correctly we do biology and how we live as biological beings.
BioCommunity needs guidelines for justice in pursuing science.
Biologists do need philosophy as the first thing in their career.
Do you want a respectful and honest way of doing science? Do you care science itself more than fame, competition, career, and your egos?
openfree Biojustice wiki project
What is BioJustice?
On performing science | Bio Declaration
On Good Science(Good biology)
Biologist's code of conduct
Bioinformatist's code of conduct
Biological Science Procedures
Abolish Nobel Prize for Science
Abolish anonymous peer review system to reduce discrimination against race, nationality, and language.
People who show interest in how to do science (please add more)
- Henry Bauer: Society of Scientific Exploration.
- Jong Bhak: Why I left academia?
- Sophia Smithe
- Academic sportsman
- Chemist's code of conduct
- Betrayers of the truth (Paperback) by (Author), color="#003399">William BroadNicholas Wade (Author)
- Just Science.org for more accurate forensic tests.