The BiO Declaration
- I will do science as I truly like it. The prime purpose of it will not be my career building.
- I will not be jealous of other scientist's scientific work (especially colleague's, friends' and scientists in the same field).
- I will not become an academic sportsman whose prime mode of research is competing for more papers, personal recognition, and prizes.
- I will not steal/take other people's ideas and package them as if they are mine and actively surpress others who have similar ideas.
- I will not politically surpress/reject other people's submitted manuscripts out of jealousy and competition.
- I will not discriminate other scientists for his/her racial, sexual, and social backgrounds.